Brandon returns from Fort Meyers to talk Twins' Spring Training recap, he tells us about his travels, and Brandon explains the Puckett/Hrbek theory.
In This Episode:
- Spring Training recap
- Martin Perez' starting game
- Aaron Hicks got rushed into the Majors
- How will Byron Buxton perform, returning after injury?
- The Puckett/Hrbek theory [43:00]
- Next Week Slade Heathcott
Midwest Swing is a weekly podcast where Host Brandon Warne interviews experts, coaches, and players around the league on the state of the Minnesota Twins, The Major and Minor Leagues, and the latest MLB news.
Brandon Warne (@Brandon_Warne) is a Zone Coverage utility writer and our Minnesota Twins beat writer.
Tom Schreier (@tschreier3) is the proprietor of ZoneCoverage.com and previously wrote about Minnesota sports for Bleacher Report and Yahoo! Sports before joining 105 The Ticket in 2014.