Brandon is in studio this week and he is joined by special guest Tiny Nick. We discuss the strong season the Twins had in 2019, their performance in the playoffs, and a more active offseason in 2020.
In This Episode:
- Recapping the 2019 season [3:00]
- Building a playoff team [13:00]
- Rocco's management in the post season [25:00]
- A new approach to the offseason [35:00]
- How good will the Twins be this year? [42:00]
Midwest Swing is a weekly podcast where Host Brandon Warne interviews experts, coaches, and players around the league on the state of the Minnesota Twins, The Major and Minor Leagues, and the latest MLB news.
Brandon Warne (@Brandon_Warne) is a Zone Coverage utility writer and our Minnesota Twins beat writer.
Tom Schreier (@tschreier3) is the proprietor of ZoneCoverage.com and previously wrote about Minnesota sports for Bleacher Report and Yahoo! Sports before joining 105 The Ticket in 2014.